Game Time: 6:30pm Gates Open: 5:00pm
Burgamy, CF; Harman, 2B; Thayer, LF; Slayden, RF; Marson, C; Blalock, DH; Harris, 1B; Made, 3B; Antoniato, SS
Tonight's starting pitcher is Carpenter. He is 2-0 against the Yankees this season.
Bark at the Ballpark returns to Bright House Networks Field.
Be sure to stop by the Pedigree table located by the West Gate where they will be giving away Doggie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Several other companies like PetSmart and Animal Planet will also be participating in the evening’s activities. Plus there will be a Pet Adoption table.
Beyond Pampered is sponsoring a Dog/Owner look-a-like Contest (sign-up from 5:00-7:00 pm). Also, take part in the Ruffable Raffle throughout the evening. Tickets will be sold up until the sixth inning.
At 5:30pm there will be a dog frisbee demonstration by Central Florida Dog and Disc Club.
Dogs run the bases
Dog Free Zones
Section(s) 114, 115, and 116 are set aside for guests who may not enjoy the company of your favorite furry friend.
Plug in your Toaster
Sara Lee Bread Giveaways continue tonight. Be sure to get your Sara Lee coupon and free loaf on your way out of the ballpark. Sara Lee Bread Giveaways wrap up on August 11.
Road Trip Recap
Clearwater dropped both games of a doubleheader in Tampa on Friday, August 3. Brian Burgamy, Jeremy Slayden, and Jason Donald all had two hits in Game 1 and Brad Harman hit his ninth home run of the year. Slayden and Matt Thayer both had two hits in Game 2 and Zac Stott gave up only one earned run but was still tagged for the loss.
Due to heavy rains in our region throughout the month, we are playing a doubleheader here against the Flying Tigers on Wednesday, August 15 and Friday, August 31. The third game is TBD. They are seven-inning games. Game 1 on August 15 and August 31 will now start at 5:00pm with Game 2 scheduled to start approximately 30 minutes after the completion of Game 1.
Former Thresher Greg Golson was named Phillies Minor League Player of the Week for July 23-29. His statistics for the week combine his last two games with Clearwater as well as his first four at Reading.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Game Time: 6:30pm Gates Open: 5:00pm
- Now Hiring: Ticket Office Representatives
- 2008 Threshers Home Game Times Set
- Clearwater Threshers Named Baseball America's 2007 High Class A Team of the Year
- Clearwater Threshers Named MiLB.com's 2007 Class A Advanced Team of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Starting Pitcher of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Relief Pitcher of the Year
- Former Thresher Mike Zagurksi wins 2007 Paul Owens Award
- 2007 Clearwater Threshers – First Half in Review
- Five Threshers named to FSL West Division All-Star Team
- ► 2008 (82)
- Final Series of Regular Season Starts Tonight
- Final Shot against the Blue Jays Tonight
- Huge Game Tonight versus Blue Jays
- FIL Roster and Schedule Released
- Carpenter Throws Seven-Inning Perfect Game
- Lou Marson to play in Arizona Fall League
- Former Thresher Zagurski to Undergo Surgery Today
- Have you noticed any changes?
- Fan Appreciation Night Extended to Fan Appreciatio...
- Last Lil' Anglers Night of 2007
- Final Feeding Frenzy Tonight
- Enjoy Thirsty Thursday at the Ballpark
- Bonus Baseball Tonight
- Threshers Set for 2nd Annual Golf Tourney
- Andrew Carpenter featured in LA Times story
- Attention Five-O-Five Club Members
- Wrap Up Your Weekend with Wet-N-Wacky Day # 3
- Fireworks to Light up Clearwater Tonight
- Pitch for Pink Tonight
- Threshers Start Four Game Homestand Against the Cu...
- Jeff Crupper's 2007 Awards Moves On to Voting Phas...
- Ron Hill makes the Wilmington Star-News
- Slayden's Hot Bat
- Former Threshers lead Ottawa to Shutout
- Let the Dogs Out
- No Baseball in Tampa Tonight
- Injuries in Phillies Outfield Good News for Former...
- Spend your Lunch Hour with the Threshers
- ▼ August 2007 (28)