Game Time: 7:00pm Gates Open: 6:00pm
Burgamy, LF; Golson, CF; Blalock, DH; Slayden, RF; Marson, C; Donald, SS; Harris, 1B; Harman, 2B; Made, 3B
Tonight's starting pitcher is Myers.
Phillies pitcher Brett Myers will be starting tonight as part of a rehab assignment.
Football is Around the Corner
Celebrate the return of football, get 2 for 1 box seats, and drink specials at Frenchy's Tiki Pavilion by wearing your favorite team's jersey to the game tonight. Be one of the first 1,000 guests through the gate and get a football! Also, former Florida State star and current Tampa Bay Buccaneer Greg Spires will be on hand to sign autographs from 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
It's another St. Petersburg Times Family Friday. Check your local St. Petersburg Times for the coupon that gets you 4 Field Box seats, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas, and 4 bags of chips for only $25!
Updated at 11:18am: Tonight's ballgame against the Blue Jays is scheduled to be broadcast live on Catch 47. Catch 47 is only on Bright House Networks.
First Place on the Horizon
The Threshers could take first place away from the Yankees tonight with a win over the Blue Jays and a Yankees loss in their game against the Flying Tigers. The Threshers are 8-2 in their last 10 games.
Shut 'em Down
Andrew Carpenter picked up his league-leading eleventh win of the season yesterday against the Blue Jays. He struck out 10 batters and gave up only three hits en route to a complete game shutout.
Greg Golson and Lou Marson both went 2 for 4 with an RBI. All four hits were doubles.
Last night's game against the Blue Jays lasted two hours and nine minutes. That was the quickest nine-inning game at Bright House Networks Field since April 29 (2:07).
Jeremy Slayden was activated from the disabled list on July 13. Brett Harker (July 13) and Ben Pfinsgraff (July 14) were placed on the disabled list. Shaun Boyd was promoted to Reading while Cory Willey was sent back from Reading on July 15.
The Threshers hit the road for a two-game series in Dunedin on July 21 and 22. They follow that up with a three-game series in Tampa. The Threshers return home on Thursday, July 26 for a three-game homestand against the Sarasota Reds.
The Chase Utley bobblehead, sponsored by the St. Petersburg Times, is the last of the 2007 Bobblehead Series. It is scheduled to be given away on Friday, July 27.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Game Time: 7:00pm Gates Open: 6:00pm
- Now Hiring: Ticket Office Representatives
- 2008 Threshers Home Game Times Set
- Clearwater Threshers Named Baseball America's 2007 High Class A Team of the Year
- Clearwater Threshers Named MiLB.com's 2007 Class A Advanced Team of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Starting Pitcher of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Relief Pitcher of the Year
- Former Thresher Mike Zagurksi wins 2007 Paul Owens Award
- 2007 Clearwater Threshers – First Half in Review
- Five Threshers named to FSL West Division All-Star Team
- ► 2008 (82)
- Jeff Crupper's 2007 Clearwater Threshers Awards
- Former Threshers in the News: Kyle Kendrick
- Threshers Hit the Road for 4 games in 2 Days
- Gear up for Motorcycle Night
- Get Your Utley Bobblehead Tonight!
- Threshers Return Home Tonight Minus Golson and Out...
- Golson Promoted to Reading
- Outman becomes second 10-game winner
- Former Clearwater star Ryan Howard named NL Player...
- Welcome Back Football
- Phillies Top Pick Savery Signs
- The Dunedin Blue Jays return to Bright House Netwo...
- Noon Game Concludes Series with Mets
- Jake Blalock returns to the Threshers
- Series versus Mets continues tonight
- Game Two vs. St. Lucie Mets Tonight at 7pm
- Former Thresher update: Michael Zagurski
- Tom Gordon has left Clearwater
- Get your Clearwater Threshers team sets now!
- Carpenter gets 10th win
- Reminder: Sunday, July 15 game starts at 4:00pm
- It's HOT in July
- Former Thresher Cole Hamels pitches one inning in ...
- Greg Spires will be here on July 20
- Only Three Fireworks Shows left in 2007
- Tom Gordon continues his rehab with the Threshers
- Matt Thayer returns to Threshers lineup
- Phillies reliever Tom Gordon rehabs with Threshers...
- Former Thresher Cole Hamels picks up 10th win
- Josh Outman named Phillies Minor League Pitcher of...
- Were you a part of the largest crowd in Clearwater...
- Former Thresher Hamels named to NL All-Star Team
- Happ loses Major League debut
- ▼ July 2007 (33)