Game Time: 7:00pm Gates Open: 6:00pm
Burgamy, CF; Harman, 2B; Thayer, LF; Slayden, RF; Marson, C; Blalock, DH; Donald, SS; Urick, 1B; Made, 3B
Tonight's starting pitcher is Johnson. This is Nate's first start since he was with Lakewood in 2005.
The Chase Utley bobblehead, sponsored by the St. Petersburg Times, is the last of the 2007 Bobblehead Series. It is scheduled to be given away tonight (Friday, July 27). There is a limit of one per person, and vouchers will be given to the first 1,500 fans through the gates.
It's another St. Petersburg Times Family Friday on Friday, July 27. Check your local St. Petersburg Times for the coupon that gets you 4 Field Box seats, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas, and 4 bags of chips for only $25!
Updated at 10:55am: Tonight's ballgame against the Reds is scheduled to be broadcast live on Catch 47. Catch 47 is only on Bright House Networks.
Updated 12:25pm: Be sure to wish Cory Sipe a Happy Birthday at the ballpark tonight!
Harman's Hot Bat
Brad Harman went three for three last night in the 6-4 loss against Sarasota. This is the second time in the last week that he's accomplished the feat.
Boom Boom Boom
Fireworks will light up the sky post-game on Saturday, July 28.
Vrrrm Vrrrm Vrrrm
Motorcycle Night returns to Bright House Networks Field on Saturday, July 28. Ride your motorcycle to the game and take part in the Pre-Game Lap around the Field at 6:00pm and during the National Anthem. Participants receive a voucher for one free draft beer (post-lap), a free ticket, free parking, and drink specials at the Frenchy's Tiki Pavilion. Participants should check in with Dan McDonough near the fountain at the West Gate upon arrival to the ballpark.
There will also be a motorcycle show contest judged by Full Throttle Magazine. The contest is FREE to enter. First prize is $500. Second Prize is $250. Third Prize is $100
Register to Win
Fans can register at the booth behind home plate to win a Harley Davidson Dyna Family motorcycle courtesy of Fletcher's Harley Davidson. A name will be drawn if a Threshers player hits for the cycle. Also, motorcycle-related prizes will be given away between innings.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Game Time: 7:00pm Gates Open: 6:00pm
- Now Hiring: Ticket Office Representatives
- 2008 Threshers Home Game Times Set
- Clearwater Threshers Named Baseball America's 2007 High Class A Team of the Year
- Clearwater Threshers Named MiLB.com's 2007 Class A Advanced Team of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Starting Pitcher of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Relief Pitcher of the Year
- Former Thresher Mike Zagurksi wins 2007 Paul Owens Award
- 2007 Clearwater Threshers – First Half in Review
- Five Threshers named to FSL West Division All-Star Team
- ► 2008 (82)
- Jeff Crupper's 2007 Clearwater Threshers Awards
- Former Threshers in the News: Kyle Kendrick
- Threshers Hit the Road for 4 games in 2 Days
- Gear up for Motorcycle Night
- Get Your Utley Bobblehead Tonight!
- Threshers Return Home Tonight Minus Golson and Out...
- Golson Promoted to Reading
- Outman becomes second 10-game winner
- Former Clearwater star Ryan Howard named NL Player...
- Welcome Back Football
- Phillies Top Pick Savery Signs
- The Dunedin Blue Jays return to Bright House Netwo...
- Noon Game Concludes Series with Mets
- Jake Blalock returns to the Threshers
- Series versus Mets continues tonight
- Game Two vs. St. Lucie Mets Tonight at 7pm
- Former Thresher update: Michael Zagurski
- Tom Gordon has left Clearwater
- Get your Clearwater Threshers team sets now!
- Carpenter gets 10th win
- Reminder: Sunday, July 15 game starts at 4:00pm
- It's HOT in July
- Former Thresher Cole Hamels pitches one inning in ...
- Greg Spires will be here on July 20
- Only Three Fireworks Shows left in 2007
- Tom Gordon continues his rehab with the Threshers
- Matt Thayer returns to Threshers lineup
- Phillies reliever Tom Gordon rehabs with Threshers...
- Former Thresher Cole Hamels picks up 10th win
- Josh Outman named Phillies Minor League Pitcher of...
- Were you a part of the largest crowd in Clearwater...
- Former Thresher Hamels named to NL All-Star Team
- Happ loses Major League debut
- ▼ July 2007 (33)