Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Help the Ericksons fight MS

Just received this yesterday from Bill who works in the Ticket Office:

Multiple sclerosis (MS) usually strikes adults in the prime of life - between the ages of 20 and 50. It is a chronic disease of the central nervous system affecting the brain and spinal cord. My father was diagnosed with MS when he was 19 years old while in USAF basic training. In a matter of several days, he went from feeling perfectly healthy to being in bed unable to move his legs. The disease went into remission for quite a few years, but has gradually returned and has likely confined him to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

On October 21st, Bonnie, Gilliyn, Emma and I will be participating in the MS Walk along Bayshore Boulevard. I have a goal of raising $100 to support the National MS Society. I am asking for your help in making my goal. Please click on the "To Sponsor Me" link below and sponsor me online today. Every dollar means that we are a step closer to a cure.

Thank you!

Bill

To sponsor me:
Click here

To visit My Personal Page :
Click here

For more information about this event:
Click here

For more information about the National MS Society:
Click here

No comments: