Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Costanzo to start in AA in '07?

Mike Costanzo is starting to keep a journal for entry for free on their web site.

He does answer the question of one our recent commenters:

I banged up my knee at the end of the season and I'm just down here to stay in shape and work on a few things. The knee isn't anything to worry about and I'll be 100% for next spring, without a doubt. It's just a matter of being cautious right now.

He also talks a little about next year, and indicates that we may not see him in Clearwater for much of '07:
I just found out that the plan is for me to start 2007 with AA Reading. It's another jump and I'm really excited about moving closer and closer to the majors. I've heard a lot of great things about the fans in Reading and although I've never been to the stadium there, I've heard good things about it.

You can catch all of Mike's journal entry here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have watched Mike play ball since he was playing with Springfield little league. It was obvious that he was a natural,and I had no doubt that he would be playing in the majors one day.He is not only a terrific ball player, but also a very nice kid,and comes from an equally nice family. Good luck Mike. Hope to se you at Reading this season.